Endorsements and Funding
2010 Corporate & Foundation Support
Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation
Brinshore Development LLC
Chicago Community Foundation
Employability Plus II
Gelic Group, LLC
God First Ministries
H.J. Russell & Co.
Indian Prairie Comm. School Dist # 204
Kates Detective & Security, Inc.
Mission Plus Strategy Consulting Inc.
National Endowment for the Arts
National Endowment for the Humanities
Real Estate Title Co.
|Sara Lee Foundation |
Schwab Charitable Fund
The Boeing Company
The Chicago Community Trust
The Chicago Housing Authority
The Habitat Company
The Illinois Humanities Council
The Inspection Group, Inc.
The Joyce Foundation
The Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
The Merchandise Mart
The Reva & David Logan Foundation
The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
The Richard H. Driehaus Charitable Lead Trust
The Weasel Fund
Ultra Trading International LTD.
World Security Bureau, Inc.
* Annonymous Gift
The Public Housing Museum has received endorsements from local universities, cultural institutions, and state preservation agencies, including:
- Chicago Cultural Alliance
- Chicago History Museum
- Chicago Metro History Education Center
- Field Museum, Center for Cultural Understanding and Change
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Roosevelt University
- Spertus Museum
The National Public Housing Museum will be built with philanthropic, corporate, government, and public support. A growing coalition of funders has expressed interest in the Museum. To date, the Museum has received support for planning phase actvities totaling nearly $500,000. Our corporate and foundation supporters include:
- The Boeing Company
- The Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Joyce Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation
- The Partnership for New Communities
- The Chicago Community Trust
- Woods Fund of Chicago
- Alphawood Foundation
- LaSalle Bank
- Northern Trust
- Ariel Capital Management
- Illinois Humanities Council
- National Equity Fund
- Bank of America Foundation
- National Equity Fund, Inc.